Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style1][caption2]

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Did you have a leprechaun visit your classroom today?  Usually our leprechaun visits us and wrecks havoc in our classroom, but he was a little subdued today.  He left gold glitter all over our classroom tables, necklaces at each spot, and traded in all of our pencils for green pens!  He was fast too!  He did this all in the time it took me to turn around and open the door from the playground.  ;)



My students had so much fun writing with their green pens today!  One of my Kinders wrote about his pen today during writing time.  Can you say precious?

We have pens.  Our pens write green.  Yay!  My favorite color is green.
Another Kinder brought me this very sweet and very green gift!  It was filled with yummy green treats!


I hope you had a fun day with your class too!  Thanks for stopping by!

QuickEdit
Amy
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how kids get so excited about using pens/markers for writing. Have you ever given out pens as a reward for neat writing? It really works.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My students did have a great time! I have never given pens as a reward, but that's a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

      Amy

      Delete

[name=Amy] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jqCbbbeQW6g/Xgz_AsQv8oI/AAAAAAAADKM/NEeARhV2sIkaPzV5Cc6u0sO3ouKsQquHgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/amy.jpg] [description=Hi! I am Amy, a primary teacher with over 20 years experience. I'm excited to share ideas, tips, and tricks to help make your teaching sweet!]

Follow @teachingissweet