Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style1][caption2]

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

What's On Your Bulletin Board Linky - April


Do you love looking at bulletin boards?  I do!  I love putting up new boards and seeing my Kinders faces light up when they see their hard work up on the walls!  However, I do have a little bit of a problem switching out my boards in a timely manner.  I thought about how I could motivate myself to switch them out more often.  What better way than to start a linky!?!


Each month I will share what's on my bulletin boards and would love for you to share what's on yours!  My plan is to add a new linky on the last day of the month and have the link up available until the end of the next month.

Today I am going to share with you what is currently on my bulletin boards in my classroom.  Well, technically I only have two small square bulletin boards so I use my walls as quasi bulletin boards.

My actual bulletin boards are currently housing spring poems that we completed together.  We made a list of spring words for each letter and students got to choose their favorite words.  They then chose a background color and glued their poems on.  I love the spring colors!




On my scrapbook paper wall, I have a chicks project that we completed.  A few weeks ago we read several books about chicks and made these cute projects.



My plain wall is housing our Earth Day handprint Earths.  We used glitter paint from Lakeshore Learning to make our handprints and land.  I absolutely love how they turned out and will be using more glitter paint in the future!



Would you like to share your bulletin boards?  All you have to do is grab the graphic above and add your link below.  I can't wait to see all of the great projects your students have completed!


QuickEdit
Amy
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Amy] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jqCbbbeQW6g/Xgz_AsQv8oI/AAAAAAAADKM/NEeARhV2sIkaPzV5Cc6u0sO3ouKsQquHgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/amy.jpg] [description=Hi! I am Amy, a primary teacher with over 20 years experience. I'm excited to share ideas, tips, and tricks to help make your teaching sweet!]

Follow @teachingissweet